Eggless pancakes. Add some charm to your breakfast or brunch table with this vegetarian pancake recipe – minus eggs. Fluffy, sweet and delicious, here’s the amazingly delicious recipe to create the best pancakes. Totally customizable with the addition of your favorite berries or chocolate chips!
Although I’m a huge fan of savory breakfast, there will always be a special place on my menu for a leisurely brunch comprising of my favorite sweet breakfast favorites. Sweet and fluffy pancake is one among them.
These eggless pancakes are, obviously, one of the best ways to enjoy lazy weekend mornings. Well, in my opinion, the aroma of freshly made pancakes is guaranteed to coax you out of your bed. Or even better, why not enjoy your breakfast in bed?
The one and only secret tip to make the perfect pancake lies in the right technique of whipping up a smooth batter free of lumps. To make these eggless pancakes, you’ll only need a few basic pantry ingredients including flour, baking powder, sugar, butter and milk. However, feel free to customize any way you like – berries, chocolate chips etc.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose (plain) flour
- 1/2 cup granulated (caster) sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and melted butter. Add milk. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate.Repeat with remaining pancake batter, brushing pan with butter between batches.
- Top with berries and maple syrup if you like.
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 20mgSodium 198mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g