3 ingredient chocolate cake. Amazingly delicious and moist chocolate cake that’s guaranteed to rock your world. Made with just 3 ingredients, this recipe is going to change the way you make your favorite cake.
What’s your definition of the best chocolate cake? Chocolatey, moist, delicious. And to make the perfect one, you’ll also need a long list of ingredients that aren’t pantry staples. But, how about a super-practical method to make a delicious chocolate cake with only three ingredients. Cool, right?
Yes, you only need 3 ingredients to make your favorite chocolate cake. This popular 3 ingredient chocolate cake is made with chocolate biscuits, milk and baking powder. The best part is, this cake is made on the stove top and not in the oven. You can add a beautiful finishing touch with glossy chocolate ganache. Again, it’s made with just two ingredients- fresh cream and chocolate. Decorate the cake anyway you like. You can even make two layers and stack them up to create a beautiful cake for any special occasion.
To start with, process the cookies, in this case oreos, into super fine crumbs. Add in baking powder and give it a quick stir. Stir in enough milk to make smooth batter.
Now, baking this 3 ingredient chocolate cake on the stovetop. To do this, you’ll need to grease a small saucepan and pour the batter in it. Cover with a lid and cook for 40-50 minutes.
And done! Once cooled, decorate with chocolate ganache. Beautifully delicious chocolate cake to treat your taste buds!
- 28 oreos (or any chocolate biscuits)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- Oil, to grease saucepan
Chocolate ganache (optional):
- 1/2 cup cream
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
- Grated chocolate
- Mini M&Ms
- Separate cream from oreo biscuits. Place the biscuits in a food processor. Process into fine crumbs.
- Transfer biscuit crumbs to a large bowl. Add baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Add milk to make a smooth batter. Add oreo cream. Stir until combined.
- Meanwhile, grease a small saucepan with a little oil. Pour batter into the pan. Cover with a lid. Set aside.
- Place a flat pan on the stovetop over low heat. Place the saucepan with batter on this pan. Cook, for about 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Tip the cake onto a wire rack to cool.
Place cream in a saucepan over low heat. When the cream turns hot (and not boiling), pour it into a bowl of grated chocolate, and stir to melt chocolate.Pour this on the cake. Decorate.
Amount Per Serving Calories 433Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 25mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 2gSugar 34gProtein 5g